Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for.........

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! I thought since it is being THANKSgiving I would tell you all of what I am thankful for. This may take a while.
  1. My Family! I am absolutely lucky to have such a wonderful family. They support me in all I do. My brothers and my sisters are all so kind and fun to play with. My mom and dad work so hard. I am so fortunate to have parents that love me and care for me. Thanks you guys.
  2. My Friends. I am lucky to have wonderful friends. They are all so fun and without them what would I do. Who would I ask if we had any homework or not in that class or to just hang out with me.
  3. Food. Yes I am thankful for food. Without food I don't know if I could live. I know what you are thinking. How could she be thankful for food she is sooooo tiny? I don't think she has even any fat on her body. Yes I am small and I know why you would think that but I LOVE FOOD!!!
  4. All the hobbies I enjoy. Why I say this? What would I ever do without hobbies. I would just be a lazy couch potatoe eating potatoe chips everyday watching reruns of Full House over and over and over and over again.
  5. Clothing. What would I wear without clothing. I would be very disturb to go to public.
  6. My pets. They are loving and so CUTE!! Although it is hard to play with them I would like to hang with them more but it is hard so that is my goal for this year is to hang with them more.
  7. BYU! Who wouldn't be thankful for BYU? I mean what would I watch without their football or basketball games?
  8. Twilight Saga. I would be terribly bored without this two.
  9. School. Without school I wouldn't get an education and would be a bum and wouldn't be able to go to BYU!!!
  10. One last thing..........Being alive. I am happy for the glorious things around the world. The fall leaves. Winter snow. Spring flowers. Summer pools.

That is all I am thankful. Well for but I will only do 10 for now. Now I want you to go out there and write down all the things you are thankful for!!!

TTYL

BYUTATORTOT

5 comments:

brinley said...

I'm thankful for my friends and family! I thankful for food when I grow up I will probley be 800 pounds but I wouldnt care ok maybe a little bit. I am thankful music I would die without it. And I am thankful for u thanks for being a great friend!
~brinybrin

Hyper Chrissy's World!!! said...

I love your blog!! and i am like greatful for all the same things as you! how awesome! i am also greatful to have such an awesome cousin!!(aka:you!!!)

Brianna said...

Hey Taylor! I am Thankful for YOU! You make me laugh, smile, we have had a lot of fun together and, you are my favorite cousin! You are the bestest.
(Is that a word? Uhh...Nooo)
That was really poetic the whol Fall Leaves, Summer Pools thing! LOL I love it! I can't wait to go shopping with you!

Love,
That weird girl that was with you a hour or so ago! (Brianna)

Taylor said...

You guys are sooooo Kind! I am thankful for all of you!

Meggymeg said...

thank u!