Dear BYUTATORTOT
I am scared of the dark. I don't want my friends to know. How do I keep the lights on at the next sleepover.
Sincerely,Don't turn out the lights
Dear Don't turn out the lights,
If they were true friends they wouldn't make fun of you. And if that is why you don't want to tell them is because you are afraid they will make fun of you then they aren't true friends. That is all I have to say. GOOD LUCK!
Sincerely,
byutatortot
(sorry that is all I have to say)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear BYUtatortot
I used to be smart. But now I can't figure out how to do my own blog. Any advice?
Sincerely
I am not Al Gore
Dear Byutatortot,
I have been having a horrible week!!!!!!! Please help me!!! I have been having nightmares this past week!!!
And I keep getting in trouble and everything is going wrong!!
sincerely,
horrible week
Post a Comment