Sunday, November 2, 2008

A little History on ME!!


Here is a little history that has happened to me in the last 12 years that I have been alive.

My mom LOVES this picture of me so here it is "MOTHER."


If you all know me you guys can see me as a total "GirlyGirl." But when you see my experiences you can realize what a toughie I am and I don't scream, "Oh no, I broke a nail!" OK maybe I would do that if I broke a nail but it isn't an everyday thing.

I am a total biker. I have had so many injuries that have damaged me you wouldn't even realize it. Here are some pictures of them.


Here is just a crash simply heading on my way to a school book fair. I was riding "Fast as a speeding bullet" Okay maybe not really that fast but I slipped of the curb in the midst running over my friends bike. Luckily I have a good friend (Cheers for Brinley) and she helped my out. I got a bloody lip and fractured my elbow but nothing major.
OK well I have had others but don't have pictures of them!!!


I am a total "Daddy's Girl" I love my daddy and love to go on "Dates" with him. My dad always helps me out with so many things and LOVES ME! I LOVE YOU DADDY!

Here is me and my dad when I was younger. We were watching my old dog Harley.


Now don't think I don't love my mom either. I ABSOLUTELY love my mom! We love just talking about EVERYTHING. We go shopping and just enjoy talking about things. I am very thankful for my mom and dad.

Here is a pic of me and my mom on the Rhino at our family Ranch!


I LOVE SPORTS! Although I am not good at them I love to play them and watch. My family are big sports fans and that is all we do. Every Saturday we enjoy going to 3 soccer games and listening to the BYU Football games. Nothing is better then our "SPORTS SATURDAYS" Last year for Halloween I was Vacapuna (Sorry don't know how to spell his name and I don't have Riley here beside me) and this year I was Steve Young.
Sadly this is the only picture I can find. I wish you could see me with my full on pads. It is quite the laugh because they are just a little big on me. Well okay a lot.
I LOVE TO DANCE! I have been dancing for like 9 years now or something like that. Although I'm not the best I like to do that. I have been doing Pizazz for 8 years and will be the first to get the 10 year award!!! I have a winning streak for the Drill Downs and just LOVE to dance!
This is the only pic I can find but I am the small one towards the front.
I HAVE A LARGE FAMILY is what people would say. I have 8 people total. And really I don't think it is that big. My family members are My dad, mom, me (the oldest), Riley (boy, 10 almost 11 years old), Kennedy (girl, 7 years old), Brody (boy, 5 years old), Quincy (boy, 2 will be 3 in 12 days!!), and Emersyn (girl, 8 months yesterday) So that is my family. Yes it is crazy but call my crazy because I LOVE IT!!!!!

I am not in this picture but that's Okay you don't need to see me. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

THAT IS ME! Now you know about ME!!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Love it Taylor!!! That was so much fun to read!!!

xoxoxoxo

Brianna said...

Pwahahahaaaaaaa remember how I almost crashed the Rhino and then like 2 minutes later my brother crashed the 4 wheeler?? THAT IS IT LEAVE ALL LYMAN CHIDREN AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH WHEELS!!
(Jacob is getting his drivers soon... I am scared!)

Jen said...

That is sooo Brianna!!!
Taylor
(i'm using my mom's user because I am too lazy to get it to mine. LOL)

Heather said...

Taylor,

I loved reading about you. Keep it coming.

Love you

Brianna said...

That picture of your lip bleeding is kinda of gross!

Mom and Dad H said...

I had lots of fun riding on the Rhino w/you when we were all at HarFamWonCon...you had us bumping along and seeing all there was to see...definitely a terrific "tour guide". Love ya, Gma Sue