Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH That is my life. (and my blog) I dont know what to put on my blog. If you have some ideas please leave a comment. I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to do the advice column but no one has asked questions. If you need help just ask for pete's sake. I NEED HELP!!! If you have some ideas pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease leave ideas. It would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo helpful. bye (sorry about all the extra letters i just love them)
tata
~ByUtAtOrToT~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

quit your blog it stinks get a life

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You are very entertaining.

Anonymous said...

you should really talk about BYU I mean the name is BYUtatortot okay.

Anonymous said...

you have to write about the HARFAMWONCON!

Anonymous said...

What a Jerk Anonymous!!
Leave us alone if you don't like this blog!