skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Taylor
View my complete profile
Labels
Advice Column
(38)
Beauty Tips
(2)
Bike Rides
(1)
Birthdays
(11)
Blog Templates
(7)
Blog Templates I have made
(15)
Books
(6)
Boscoe
(1)
BYU
(19)
Contest
(2)
Cosmo
(4)
Events
(1)
Exitement
(31)
Family
(26)
For YOU
(3)
Friends
(8)
Girls Camp
(2)
Grandparents
(1)
Help
(4)
Holidays
(15)
Information
(8)
Me
(26)
Movie
(8)
Music
(6)
My Dogs
(2)
My Idols
(1)
Questions
(6)
Random
(28)
Reece Witherspoon
(1)
Sadness
(1)
School
(4)
Sick
(3)
Soccer Games
(1)
Sports
(9)
Stephenie Meyer
(16)
Summer
(1)
Thankyou
(3)
Twilight
(19)
Vacations
(4)
Home
Blog Designs
Powered by
Blogger
.
Viewers to BYUTATORTOT!!
Google Search
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Monday, June 23, 2008
Song by Brinybrin!!! (CHOCOLATE)
C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E that spells chocolate!CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE i LOVE!I love chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!
Congradulations Brinybrin your song is now on BYUTATORTOT blog!!!!!
(This song was by Brinybrin!)
1 comment:
BFFL
said...
o ya thats by song I hope you like it
love,
brinybrin
June 23, 2008 at 12:37 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To BYUTATORTOT
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(19)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(199)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(35)
▼
June
(35)
Feng Shui Horoscope!
BYU!!!!!
Kill the UTES!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Last Night!!!!
My little Miracle!!!!!
I don't know.......
Cosmo!!!!!
A poem by byubikerboy!!!!
Song by Brinybrin!!! (CHOCOLATE)
Don't Know What to Call This!!!!
Dear byutatortot,I do not know what to do. Sometim...
Dear Hairy Legs............
My new made up song!!!!!!!!
I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYE BYE!!!!
Striped Ice
My Dad!!!!!!!!!
American Idol!!!!
I just have to do this!!!!
Dear ____________________............................
Dear Feet Of Fire.............................
HEY HEY!!!!
Poor Sis!
The Host!
Dear Not tone Deaf...............................
What Computer Geeks do when they are bored!!!!!
Dear Scab Doctor...........
Dear Water Scares Me............
Rain Rain Go Away!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hand Paintings!!!!
BLAH BLAH BLAH
Another Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
BFF
Just a reminder...............................
►
May
(26)
Followers
Free Blogger Designs by
BYUTATORTOT Designs
| Design Elements by
Shel Belle Scraps
|
1 comment:
o ya thats by song I hope you like it
love,
brinybrin
Post a Comment