Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dear ____________________..............................

dear byutatortot,

My friend is being a freaking brat to me lately all she does is insult me and make fun of me and she always says omg I am so pretty and tells me what to do it is buggin the crap out of me!!!!!!!! i would end the friendship but sometimes she is really fun to be around and she was such a good friend. What should I do???????



Dear _____________________, (you didn't add a name)

Most people who are mean are just insecure. But sometimes they might just be playing around. If she is telling you what to do she isn't a true friend because she doesn't like you for who you are. I don't know what to say if to end the friendship or stay friends. If it get's really bad then you might want to but I don't know what you could say without being mean. If it is too mean it will get worse you know what I mean? It is just how you fill and what you should do. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Sincerely,

BYUTATORTOT

No comments: