Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dear Not tone Deaf...............................

Dear BYUTATORTOT

I like to listen to music and watch Amercian Idol. However, I did not like David Archuletta. I did not think he sings well and does not have a fun personality. I was glad that David Cook won. Does that make me a bad person?

Sincerely,Not tone deaf.



Dear Not tone deaf,

I have to agree that David A. was a little sissy boy but I didn't like David C. much.(sorry my opinion) I don't see why it would make you a bad person. You just have your own opinion. Have Fun listening to David Cook!!!!! You're not the only one who likes David C. my uncle Matt likes him and he is pretty cool!

Sincerely,
BYUTATORTOT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man you guys are nuts David A is awesome in sooo many ways

( My side doesn't matter though!!)

If you like David C good for you!!

Brianna said...

I AM GOING TO SEE YOU AT HARFAMWONCON!!

YEEAAAHHHH!!!!!

I AM SOO HAPPY!!