Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just a reminder...............................

Just a reminder I am still doing an advice column. This is where I will give advice. To leave a question you leave a comment and make sure you click the anonymous button. Don't forget to do Dear byutatortot and sincerely, scared. Make sure not to put your name.
~byutatortot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear BYUTATORTOT
I don't swim very well. My friend has a pool and I don't want to admit that I am afraid to go in the deep end. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Water Scares Me

Anonymous said...

Dear Byutatortot

I like to pick scabs. I see others owies and I just have to stop myself from scratching it off. Is that gross?

Sincerely
Scab Doctor

Anonymous said...

Dear BYUTATORTOT:

I like to listen to music and watch Amercian Idol. However, I did not like David Archuletta. I did not think he sings well and does not have a fun personality. I was glad that David Cook won.

Does that make me a bad person?

Sincerely,

Not tone deaf.