I don't know if I should do this........
In the past I have had an advice column and it has been fun doing it. I don't know if I should keep it. I have a poll and please do it. If you want to keep it go ahead and ask advice now!! And in the past you would just come back to this post and ask here but this time I want it that you leave it at the last question because I can only have so much post on the front page so when this doesn't show I have to do another post. What you do is you leave a comment and ask advice. You have Dear byutatortot and at the end say sincerely,_________. Don't put your real name put a name that resembles your problem. Then I will answer back with advice. ttyl
~byutatortot
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment