HEY HEY WHATS UP!!! Don't forget i am still doing an advice column. This is where I give advice!! So leave a comment that uses dear byutatortot and sincerely _________ (don't use your name do like shorty etc.) Don't forget to put the anonymous button cause i don't want to know who you are!! It has been a lot of fun for me in the past well not to long ago and i want to keep it going!!! BYE
~BYUTATORTOT
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dear ByUtAtOtOt,
I have a problem. It is very embarrassing. My feet will not stop itching (and they smell a little funny too). No one in my family wants to be around me. Is this a serious medical malady, or is it all in my head?
Feet of Fire
dear byutatortot,
My friend is being a freaking brat to me lately all she does is insult me and make fun of me and she always says omg I am so pretty and tells me what to do it is buggin the crap out of me!!!!!!!! i would end the friendship but sometimes she is really fun to be around and she was such a good friend. What should I do???????
Dear byutatortot,
I can't control my Leg Hair!!
I shave it and then 2 minutes later it is back!!!!!
AHHHHHHHH
Love,
Hairy Legs
Dear byutatortot,
I do not know what to do. Sometimes I have a great idea about something, but my parents will not listen to me. What should I do so that my parents will listen to my awesomely great ideas?
Sincerely,
Smarter Than They Think I Am
Post a Comment